Cryptocurrency mining still manages to capture the imagination of users, more than a decade after Bitcoin mining became a truly global phenomenon. Yet, both the current and prospective miners face changing fortunes related to price fluctuations of the mining equipment and the cryptocurrencies they dig for. Luckily, the businesses such as Halv Mining from USA have taken the stage with an aim to help the crypto enthusiasts and investors find the shortcut to hitting a genuine gold vein whenever they decide to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Halv Mining is one of the largest miner distributors into online sales.
For starters, Halv Mining operates as a cryptocurrency mining equipment store that goes above & beyond the call of duty when it comes to serving diverse user profiles. Sure, trying one’s hand at mining is impossible without having access to quality equipment, but the Halv Mining team understands that providing a timely piece of advice tailored to various client profiles is just as important when they plan to invest in cryptocurrencies. Thus, this team will be able to provide prospective miners and investors with in-depth analyses of cryptocurrency market trends and offer advice on the state-of-the-art mining equipment, cryptocurrency trading, and other relevant fields.
At Halv Mining, the status of the top-of-the-line piece of hardware is not earned by simply slapping the most expensive price tag on it. To help its clients hit that much-desired price/performance sweet spot sooner, the company will give a 15% discount to each of its first-time buyers as well as provide them with access to a broad range of mining products suitable to any budget, ambition and professional background.
During the review of the company, the CryptoNews A-Z team has visited their Portland, USA based headquarters, we were pleased to meet the sales analyst Mateo Werkhoven, based on Halv Mining’s statistics, sales decreased by almots 20% prior to the halving, but recently started to come back to normal.
Going beyond the mining hardware sales and blockchain advisory services, the Halv Mining’s business has expanded to the degree that the company now aims to become a full-blown global mining equipment retailer. This is to be achieved by expanding its product portfolio with its own mining machine and a dedicated mining platform. Considering that its operations already cover the markets in Europe, the United States, Asia and Africa, Halv Mining can be said to already possess a quality customer base which can be used as springboard to provide its products and services on a global scale.
In any case, those who decide to purchase this or any other piece of equipment from Halv Mining can rest easy enjoying the guarantees offered under the company’s delivery policies. All orders are guaranteed to be delivered within 48 hours of receiving the order confirmation without delay, and international shipping is fully supported. Being in the business which values timeliness themselves, the Halv Mining team knows that even the slightest delay might hurt one’s operations in both short and long run, and they do their best to deliver the goods tailored to the clients’ demands and without a single hour of delay.
- Trustworthy. Established in 2018 the company has been proven to provide good product and services to their customers. The company also has a state issued license to sell cryptocurrency mining equipment.
- Fast delivery. The average delivery time based on customer reports is 5 days .
- Diversity. Signed contract with almost all mining equipment manufacturers assures Halv Mining’s diversity, you can find almost any brand or model on their website.
- Large stocks. Most of the companies selling cryptocurrency mining equipment rely on manufacturer’s stocks, making the delivery time longer than usual. Halv Mining’s business model helps the customer get their machines much faster. This also allows them to give discounts for larger orders.
- Prices are not always the best. Before placing the order make sure to check prices on other shops as they sometimes have higher prices than their competitors.
- Customer Support. They only offer 8 hours per day customer support. Most of their competitors offer 24/7 customer support.